Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Not filtering Anywhere Elementor results while auto count is enabled

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi there,

I’m really enjoying this plugin, except I’m having a couple significant issues 🙁

I’ve got this results page: http://kofcdev.wpengine.com/vehicles/

I’ve followed the documentation, and can get the filters working if I do not enable Auto Count. When enabled, the results appear to refresh (ajax animation) — but they don’t change no matter what you select.

Unfortunately, I really need that functionality (so I can hide models that don’t apply to the make). Any ideas? Happy to provide login info for the site.

Also, it seems like no matter how I configure it, the filters disappear when I navigate to the next page of results.

Any assistance you can provide would be much appreciated!

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Trevor

Hi, on editing the vehicles page, the filter_next_query shortcode has to come after the form, not before. I have fixed this for you.

Anonymous

Awesome, thanks Trevor!

It might be worth clarifying that in the documentation. It came across to me like the order it’s presented in there is the order to place them on the page 🙂

Is there a way to get the paginated results working? If I select Make: Chevrolet and then try to go to page 2 of the results, it just gives me unfiltered results.

I guess I could just set a high value and avoid pagination, but it would be nice if I could get that working.

Cheers!

Trevor

The first change I have just made is to set the Pagination Wrapper to .ae-pagination-wrapper a

The second thing I did was to disable Ajax on the results block pagination settings:

https://www.screencast.com/t/ivcgJSWDSc

Anonymous

Awesome, thanks for your help with this!

May I also suggest adding these items to your Elementor/AE documentation? Seems like really helpful info for users in my situation.

Cheers!

Trevor
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)