Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro No results are loaded

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

I need to to re-select the form again now that I have installed this new version of the addon, and then for you to test if Ajax works, and whether there is the same error in the console. If the error is not in the console, that suggests something is active on the ‘fault’ page that is not active on the home page. Most likely plugin related. Only testing by deactivating plugins will help find which.

Marcel Westerhoff

Ok, please do. Just let me know when you’re finished.

Trevor Moderator

A similar error:

https://www.screencast.com/t/QDngR7ksDXox

This is present even before the filter is selected, so there is an issue somewhere. It is time for you try to find if this is a plugin making this error.

First reveal the browser developer tools console, and then deactivate one plugin at a time to see if the error goes as you refresh the page. Do this one plugin at a time.

Marcel Westerhoff

I have no such errors. I wish I could send you a screenshot but I don’t know how.

Marcel Westerhoff

Why is the form on the homepage only showing 7 restaurants in only 2 dining categories? It should load all restaurants except 5931 and all dining categories except 15,1,97 and all tags except 135,136

Trevor Moderator

What browser are you using? I am using Chrome on Windows 10.

This may be the reason that so few posts show:

https://www.screencast.com/t/Wt5JLvIONkcq

It will only show a post if it meets all of these requirements. Any post that has of those terms excluded will not appear, and only those that have the included term will appear, after all the posts under the exclusions have been excluded. Try it without any of these set?

Marcel Westerhoff

No that doesn’t affect the criteria. I know these categories and tags are excluded but they don’t apply to the restaurants. You can easily check that. Also, this is just since this morning. Before all the restaurants appeared on the home page.

I’m using Firefox Developer Edition

Marcel Westerhoff

I just did figure out it only shows restaurants with tag Free id 138. But that makes no sense to me…

Marcel Westerhoff

I’m going to exclude the tag Free id 138 and rebuild the cache. See if that helps.

Trevor Moderator

I will wait to hear from you.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘No results are loaded’ is closed to new replies.