Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro No plugin js uploading despite I turn off Lazy Load JavaScript setting

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Aleksandr

I experimented with plugin settings and turned on Lazy Load JavaScript option. It didn’t work for me so I turned off it. But now it is no plugin js script is uploading so the search isn’t working.

https://adcmemorial.org/search

Trevor Moderator

The footer on your page is relatively empty. It would normally have many scripts loading in it. You need to make sure that your page template or theme is correctly calling the wp_footer() function to enqueue our script, otherwise you will need to manually enqueue it.

Aleksandr

Thanx. BTW I just fixed functionality by inserting scripts and style manually to prevent loading it on non-search pages

Trevor Moderator

Great. Is it OK to close this thread for now?

Aleksandr

Yep. But still it is strange why script disappeared and style is not.

Trevor Moderator

The style is loaded in the page header, so it would be called by the wp_header() function instead.

Aleksandr

Yep, but they everything worked well until I decided to try Lazy Load option. And then, after I canceled it script didn’t appeared again.

Trevor Moderator

I cannot explain why that happened.

Aleksandr

I just decided to notice you. May be it will be useful.

Trevor Moderator

Indeed, I have noted it, thank you. Is it OK to close the thread for now?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘No plugin js uploading despite I turn off Lazy Load JavaScript setting’ is closed to new replies.