Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro No filtering – Tight deadline – Need help ASAP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dexter Adams

We are having issues with the filtering functionality. We set the page up using the built in tool but when using the filters we just have ajax recycle and do nothing. Is there a special page format we need to have? Please advise! Need help because we have a client deliverable today.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross Moderator

Hey Dexter, from now, how many hours until your deadline? I’m desperately trying to finish the latest update which makes Ajax so much easier and I can talk you through it.

It will take approx 3 hours until it is live 😀

You think thats ok?

Thanks

Dexter Adams

Are you available for personal work with us? What might you charge? We need some assistance with a trying to get media to be filter with your plugin.

Thank you so much for your response!

Dexter Adams

I’m not sure the time where you are but I’m available all night (it’s currently 10:02 PM EST) but I”m also available in the AM at (8:30 AM to all day).. here’s my number 3365499857

Dexter Adams

Our deadline is tomorrow at 12 noon though.

Ross Moderator

Hey Dexter new version is live 🙂 Documentation to follow but there is a brief description here:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/finally-after-many-delays-the-next-update-is-almost-ready/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.