Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro new (or old) posts are not showing in the results any more

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Doron Wolf

in the beginning I used custom post types and search and filer pro worked with them perfectly
    later on my client asked me to delete all the custom post types and simply use the core wordpress post
    and so i did
    of course I updated the search from accordingly (to look for posts and post categories etc) and I’m not sure why but since then search and filer pro stopped working
    even though there are posts and categories for it to show..there are no results

if i create a new category, the search form will update and show it as one of the filter (as it should)
    but if i create new post (and assign it to one of the categories) it wont show in the results and it even doesn’t show int the count next to the category filter
    i tries rebuilding the cache and checking to see if there any error in the settings (any exclusion etc) but i can’t see anything wrong

please help this is very urgent

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Doron Wolf
    Doron Wolf

in addition to what i wrote in the private reply:
    the search form that used to work but now malfunctioning is in the home page

Trevor Moderator
    Doron Wolf

thank you so much!
    that was it
    thanks man
    you are the best!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘new (or old) posts are not showing in the results any more’ is closed to new replies.