Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Need help with Elementor Custom Post Grid template

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi,

I have created an archive page for my custom post type using the Elementor Posts Widget but used the custom template created under the Elementor Template builder.

I have applied the search filter according to the instructions mentioned in your plugin document but have following issues:

1- Ajax not working for my custom template only works if I use the Elementor built-in Post widget format. I figured out this problem and found that something went wrong with the ajax container class. I couldn’t able to find the correct container class.

2- The Range filter I want to work in a way that it should select a single value which should search within my defined minimum and maximum values in the post. Currently, for the range slider, it moves from both sides, I need only single movable pointer that slides between the minimum and max value.

3- The Number of Results found and Result count text is not showing at the top of results.

My test page for the filter is
    http://teambuilding.rocks/test/

Kindly respond to my query asap!!

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Trevor
    Anonymous
    Anonymous

Did you make any changes except the sliders? Because the form is not showing any result now however, it showed results when I picked any category or set any filter.

Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)