Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro need help – search stop working on taxonomy page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • nathan simpson

Please see video – but search stop working on taxonomy pages – ajax seems to try and then gives up and page reloads..

if I go to generic archive of talks ( talks – cpt ) then it works and ajax works – but when I go to a taxonomy the search doesn’t work.

nathan simpson
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nathan simpson
    Trevor Moderator
    nathan simpson

Ok – so when i disable the plugins for profile grid it works – the conflict is something with profile grid plugins… Not sure if you could help me with that – your login is still active.

Trevor Moderator
    nathan simpson

But why would you mention that when it works when the plugin profile grid is deactivate ? I would be more inclined to say it has a conflict with the plugin – do you agree?

nathan simpson

according to wpengine : Thank you. Yea, it’s a setting we have to prevent long queries from happening: https://wpengine.com/support/troubleshoot-wordpress-wp-engine-error-log/#killedquery
    Looking at your error logs, I don’t see any killed queries though.

nathan simpson

Ah, okay I see. You might also see if Search & Filter Pro has some advanced debug logging that can be turned on which might give us a better insight into what’s happening

nathan simpson

I’ve got our debug logger enabled for the site which can be found in wp-content/debug.log but if they have anything else they can add, then that will be better

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘need help – search stop working on taxonomy page’ is closed to new replies.