Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Multi Taxomony Selection doesnt work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cafer Korkmaz

I have multi Taxomony in my Search Form UI and i only can select one at a time. But i want multiple selection options that actually work.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cafer Korkmaz
    Cafer Korkmaz
    Trevor Moderator

I understand the issue now that I see the form setup.

You are currently using product_tag for what should be four separate taxonomies, so you would need to add at least 3 more custom taxonomies.

The reason for this is that, in general, you can use a particular Taxonomy (or Category/Tags, each Taxonomy and each Custom Field) only once in the form. As suggested above, you would need to make additional custom taxonomies. This post tries to explain this a bit better (you can use a plugin to switch category terms from category to any new taxonomy that you make, so it is not so hard to do). It is a really awful preachy lecture I wrote:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/multiple-categories-combination/#post-55166

Sorry about the tone, but the message is right and it links to good plugins (except taxonomy switcher I think).

IF you need to get one filter change to when another is set with an option, on the General settings tab:

Set Auto Count (both settings) to ON

And then in the Form UI:

In each field set Hide Empty to ON

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.