Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Missing Caching Tables

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Michael McElwee

Hi Trevor

I have clean install on a new live site. Upon installing I get the “Search & Filter Error – Missing Caching Tables – click here to create them”

Upon clicking the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I have deleted the plugin and its data twice and tried again with no success.

Trevor Moderator

Hi. It will be something to do with the server setup you are using. It can be done manually. I usually use a plugin called ARI Adminer (as long as your hosting allows it to work). It allows you to run a SQL command (among many other things – do NOT leave this plugin installed on a site, it is a development tool only).

Please check this thread out for the SQL command to be used:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/problem-with-caching-tables/

Michael McElwee

Thanks

I have run the commands through ARI Adminer and the tables have been created. System Status still not picking up the tables in the database section. I have recreated the search form and rebuilt the cache but I still get the Error and the same thing happens when I click to create them.

Trevor Moderator

Does your WP Database use a table prefix?

Michael McElwee

Thanks. I changed the prefix to match but forgot to delete the underscore. Sorted

Resolved. Thanks again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Missing Caching Tables’ is closed to new replies.