Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Limited Support in preparation for Search & Filter 2.0

Tagged: 

• This topic has 188 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 189 total)
  • jkstech

Cool, looking forward to it!

Todd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Davi de Assis

@Ross, can you post here some kind of Pre-Release Note/Changelog with some of the major new features in 2.0? Just to give us some information about what we can expect and do after that.

Thanks! 😀

John

Anyone who received the beta? I didn’t…

Ross Moderator

Hey all, apologies – holidays are never easy – 3000 things to do and missed flights 🙁

I will try to send later on today when I get a chance.

Thanks

Theresa Jennings

You’re killing me here. I’m on a deadline.

Ross Moderator

I’ve just sent them, please read the email to be aware of things that still need some work.

Thanks

Wasim Shemna

When I asked for a refund you said that let us know the issue first so that we can sort it out and you guys do not refund back immediately before you monitor the problem. And then I told you my issue, you said it is going to be possible in your next release and refund can be performed in one month since I purchased the extension.

About next release or a beta version you said that you would be sending me files in advance within 1 or 2 days and I believe you promised the same to all the people in this thread, you think we are fool here?

Then you said in the forum you will get to know the release date, where I found the release date would be between 13th – 19th august and in the module page where you are highlighting the update you have mentioned it will be in development phase after 24th august?

There is always a limit of fake promises and making money fooling out your skills. Please refund us back we do not want your fake promises anymore.

Regards,
    Wasim Shemna
    http://www.techberries.com

Ross Moderator

Hey Wasim

Sorry you feel that way.

As you can see from the notice I am on holiday. For me anyway, working about 3 jobs at the same time, the last week before a holiday is crazy, and sometimes mistakes are made. In your case, because you were not on this thread I missed sending you that email – sorry about that – as you can see above, no one has come.back saying they didn’t receive it.

I’ve sent you a copy of the beta now anyway, if you still wish for a refund, please initiate through PayPal and I will provide one.

I do not make fake promises but with software development, its often that dates have to move around – everyone on this thread now has a copy of the beta, and when I get back from my holiday I will take in to consideration all of the feedback for a release in the week beginning 24th August.

Yeah 2.0 has been a long time coming – because there was so much coding to do, and so many feature requests, but I’ve never until now (the notice at the top) promised an exact release date.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion.

Best
    Ross

Kostas
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 189 total)

The topic ‘Limited Support in preparation for Search & Filter 2.0’ is closed to new replies.