Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Limited Support in preparation for Search & Filter 2.0

Tagged: 

• This topic has 188 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 189 total)
  • thinkingsoul
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rex allchurch
    TUUT
    Davi de Assis

Any ETA for this release?

Thanks!

jkstech

Hoping to get my hands on this as well. I see you’re nearing the end of the beta phase, but if you do decide to extend it I’d be glad to test, as this feature is a major part of what I’m trying to do with on a new project.

Jamison Hiner

Can I try the beta release. Im realizing the current release im using wont grey out the other fields based on what is selected. My client really needs that feature

John

Hi Ross,

can you give us all an update about the 2.0 release? A few of us are really excited and disappointed that we didnt get the beta.

Rozhnov Vyacheslav

When release?

Ross Moderator

Hi all

Sorry for non comment on this topic – I didn’t want to keep giving false timelines etc so have had my head down and working with a select few to get everything working properly in different setups.

I will send out betas to all who have requested either today / tomorrow on this list – I am then away for a week from this Wednesday in which time I will gather your feedback – we are looking at an official release between 20th – 27th August.

Thanks
    Ross

John

Tnx Ross for the update. I am currently in the process that everything on my website is working and i am waiting for the dynamic counting feature. Happy to give you feedback on this. I dont know exactly all the other new features but I could try them on my dev site and provide you some feedback.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 189 total)

The topic ‘Limited Support in preparation for Search & Filter 2.0’ is closed to new replies.