Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Limited Support in preparation for Search & Filter 2.0

Tagged: 

• This topic has 188 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 10 posts - 171 through 180 (of 189 total)
  • Mark Plones

Hi Ross,

Don’t get me wrong, it’s just as u said, this thread is getting longer and longer with people asking for 2.0.

What I meant to say is why not make it available to everyone with a license and let them decide whether to take risk of wait for the final version.

Since it’s out of beta, I would like to give it a try.

Keep up the good work!!

sebbur

Hey,

Oh so its not beta, sounds great!

I have a valid license and would really like to have ver 2.0 on my site before the launch on friday! 🙂 Is it possible to get a copy before that?

Stephen Gallagher
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Phillip Parry

yes – please can you send me copy. thanks

Stefan Sander

Hey Ross,

i want a copy too. Thx.

Greetz
    Stefan

Ross Moderator

Sent to all

@mosp
    – open a new ticket here (just scroll to the bottom) – https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/forum/search-filter-pro/support/#new-topic-0

@m-ploneskompasveiligheidsgroep-nl
    (mark) – can you also open a new ticket and create a private reply after opening with your license info – I can’t seem to find it and think this may be the reason I’ve skipped over your request before – apologies for that.

Thanks

Betsy Cohen

We asked for a copy weeks ago… we’re launching a site tonight and the search & filter is still broken, been waiting a long time. Please please release or send us a copy.

betsy cohen

distinct
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Gerardo Verduzco

Hey Ross,

I ´ve been waiting for the release of 2.0 since August 24th when you first announced it…

I didn´t want to bother you since I know you are super bussy with the docs,

When is the final release date?

If it´s not sometime next week would you please send me a copy?

I recently renewed my licence,

thanks and best regards

Ross Moderator

@positiveelement – your license has expired – if you have other accounts can you make a request through one with an active license?

I’ll send out more copies shortly

Viewing 10 posts - 171 through 180 (of 189 total)

The topic ‘Limited Support in preparation for Search & Filter 2.0’ is closed to new replies.