Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Legal invoice for purchases

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Pumpun Dixital SC VAT: ES-J27757723

Hello,

We are a company and we need a legal Invoice for our Purchase. How should we request the invoice?

Thanks in advanced

Ross Moderator

Hi there

I’m registered as a sole trader in the UK – I’m not registered for VAT (we can do this if we earn under a certain amount), so there is no VAT to pay – your receipt is all you will need.

Check with your accountant if you need clarification.

Thanks

Pumpun Dixital SC VAT: ES-J27757723

Thank, no problem

Klaus-Dieter Weber

Hi Ross,

I understand the point regarding VAT, but your receipt is very plain, and not even showing any trace of you / your company, i.e. the provider of the plugin. I doubt that our tax authorities will accept that (VAT is another topic, let it be).

I bought many plugins these days, all of them had at least some provider information (and most also show my name/address as buyer). Could you add this?

Thanks!

Ross Moderator

Hi Klaus – I am just a sole trader – no company exists – just a person.

So any details like that would be my personal address etc.

I’ll double check with my accountant (I’ve already asked advice on this previously) but from what I’ve read this invoice + your paypal receipt should be enough when I am not VAT registered.

Please check with your accountant too – I’m sure there is no problem processing this.

In regards to your name/address – in many cases I do not know the address of the buyer (as orders are taken through PayPal) so it would be impossible to automate this.

Thanks, I’ll let you know what my accountant says.

Ross

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.