Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro js a script doesn't work after loading of the filter

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rozhnov Vyacheslav

Hello. Help to repair. If I use “filter category” (sidebar).

Example.
    1. Open the page http://test.pandoragroup.ru/category-2/
    2. Press the cart (post 2 product). Works.
    3. Now choose “category 2” in the filter. Also repeat point 2. Doesn’t work.

What shall I do?

Rozhnov Vyacheslav

I found this code

$(".searchandfilter").on("sf:ajaxstart",function(){
    console.log("ajax start");
    });

$(".searchandfilter").on("sf:ajaxfinish",function(){
    console.log("ajax complete");
    //so load your lightbox or JS scripts here again
    });

Explain please as to integrate this code into mine of the site.

Rozhnov Vyacheslav

Script which needs to be connected

<link rel='stylesheet' id='fancybox-css'  href='http://test.pandoragroup.ru/wp-content/themes/Boutique/epanel/page_templates/js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css?ver=1.3.4' type='text/css' media='screen' />

Ross Moderator

Hey Rozhnov, it looks like you managed to get it working 🙂

Rozhnov Vyacheslav

Hi Ross. Why does not work the script?

<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).on("sf:ajaxstart", ".searchandfilter", function(){console.log("ajax start");});
    $(document).on("sf:ajaxfinish", ".searchandfilter", function(){console.log("ajax complete"); document.write("<h1>hi all!</h1>");});
    $(document).on("sf:init", ".searchandfilter", function(){console.log("S&F JS initialised");});
    </script>

Page for example, http://www.mega-pools.ru/?sfid=41738&_sft_category=category-1

Ross Moderator

Hey there – sorry for the absence on email – as you probably guessed I have been super busy with this release.

I’ve tested the above code various times now in different setups and all seemed to be working ok.

The only thing I notice on the above that you may be doing wrong is you are not wrapping your jQuery in ready events or a function.

Try changing above to:

<script type="text/javascript">
    (function ( $ ) {

"use strict";

$(function () {
    		$(document).on("sf:ajaxstart", ".searchandfilter", function(){console.log("ajax start");});
    		$(document).on("sf:ajaxfinish", ".searchandfilter", function(){console.log("ajax complete"); document.write("<h1>hi all!</h1>");});
    		$(document).on("sf:init", ".searchandfilter", function(){console.log("S&F JS initialised");});
    	});

}(jQuery));
    </script>

Let me know

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.