Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Issues displaying search form horizontally in Avada

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello,

I have followed the instructions here to make the search form display horizontally but the thing is, it doesn’t look well, all the fields are right next to each other with no space in between and when I click on “Programa”, the dropdown displays two categories in the same line (High Schools and Internados). I’d like to know how I could fix this. This is the URL to my development site: http://edulynks.com/2/

Thank you!

Trevor

All that is required is a little more finesse with the custom css. Maybe you could take a screenshot crop it to the search form and play with it in Photoshop or similar so it looks as you wish, upload it to a file sharing site, and share with me (it can be a private reply if you wish) so I can see what you want and I can give you the css?

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

OK

I need to see an actual page with what you want it to look like (an example), as this will make my task easier.

But, to whet your appetite, this is the custom CSS to make the button look as you want:

.sf-field-submit input {
      font-family: 'Karla', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
      font-weight: 700;
      letter-spacing: 1px;
      color: #fff;
      text-transform: uppercase;
      font-size: 13px;
      background: #427ed1;
      border-width: 0;
      border-radius: 25px !important;
      padding: 11px 23px;
      line-height: 16px;
      cursor: pointer;
      transition: all .2s;
      -webkit-transition: all .2s;
      -moz-transition: all .2s;
      -ms-transition: all .2s;
      -o-transition: all .2s;
    }
    .sf-field-submit input:hover {
      background: #4c8be0;
    }
    Anonymous
    Trevor

Hi

It is on a new line because the container it is in is too narrow for the the fields. That we can fix later. I need a live page with the example so that I can examine the html and css using firebug. And then I can play with both forms. Is it possible to put the other form directly below the S&F one on the demo page?

Anonymous
    Trevor

No, as the example form is still an image, I need to see a working form. I will go looking on the Internet, there will be one I can find somewhere.

Anonymous

Sorry Trevor, I now understand what you mean. I have added a working form with Contact 7 to the page I sent you so you can see what they look like. I hope this will help 🙂

Let me know if you need anything else!

Trevor

Ah!!! Perfect. I will look at this in the morning. I am tired after a long day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)