Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Integrating elementor pro with Search and filter Pro

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

That has text modules, so if you already have one on the page, edit that and add that code to it, or add one to the page and put the code in that.

Anonymous
    Trevor

If I edit that page (which you currently have open, so I can’t right now), where did you put the code? I ask because in the code I put something that reports in the console that it had run, and that does not appear there in the console after a search.

Anonymous
    Trevor

OK. I added a plugin called Simple Custom CSS and JS

I made the CSS to this:

body.sfajax .elementor-336 .elementor-element.elementor-element-e34e354 .elementor-posts-container .elementor-post__thumbnail {
      padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

And then I added some JS to add the sfajax class to the body once a search had been started:

(function ( $ ) {
      "use strict";
      $(document).on("sf:ajaxstart", ".searchandfilter", function(){
        jQuery("body").addClass("sfajax");
      });
    }(jQuery));
    Anonymous
    Trevor

If you look at the css I used, it has two numbers in it the Elementor places on its elements to identify them. They will change from page to page. You will need to examine the page code in the browser inspector to see what and where they are on the page that works, and then work out what they changed to on the page that does not.

Anonymous
    Trevor

Yes, I think Elementor also allows you to add your own custom CSS classes to various parts. All you need to do is figure which part puts those classes where in the output code.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 36 total)