Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Infinite scroll when “as an archive” works only on second interaction

• This topic has 22 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)
  • Pedro Rivera

Hello fellas, I’m currently building a document catalog site, using default post type as documents and renaming (only on frontend) categories to niches.

I’m trying to set the results to display as an archive, as described on doc.

So, the current picture is:

There’s an archive.php file with #main as container for .search (with form shortcode as content) and .docs (with default loop in it).

On form settings, #main set as Ajax Container, article.post as Result Container and .docs as Infinite Scroll Container.

When I access the niche archive page, the search form is correctly checked on that category and the results displayed are correct, but when I scroll down the next items don’t load. If that niche is unchecked or any other is checked, the scroll starts to work.

I tried setting a slug, but no effect.

Any thoughts?

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Pedro Rivera
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    Pedro Rivera
    Trevor Moderator

What happens if you change the Ajax Container from #main to .resultados or #documentos

Pedro Rivera

Still the same, I’ve changed this setting online

Trevor Moderator
    Pedro Rivera

Thank you Trevor, I’ll wait for his answer

Ross Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Infinite scroll when “as an archive” works only on second interaction’ is closed to new replies.