Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Import with really simple csv importer

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Allaedin Ghassemi

hello,

i have an issue with the “really simple csv importer”-plugin and i think the problem is caused by search and filter. i created several custom post type and added meta fields with acf. then i importet csv-data with the really simple csv importer. so far so fine. the importer automatically creates new posts and saves the data in the meta-fields that i generated with acf. the new posts are published BUT… on the page where i show all posts of my custom post type with search and filter, the automatically created posts with “really simple csv importer” don’t show up. i have to manually save every post again and that i quite impossible since i plan to import about 2000 posts at once.

maybe its also an issue with the “really simple csv importer”, but i don’t think so. i would appreciate any hint.

best regards
    allaedin

Ross Moderator

I really can’t see how or why S&F would interfere with that process – simply disable S&F and see if your problem still exists?

Thanks

Allaedin Ghassemi

hey,

i kind of solved the problem. i had to import all meta fiels with a “required” status as well as the field that i told search and filter to use for sorting the results. so i don’t know wether it’s a little but with acf or search&filter. since i put standard values for all fields it should work without that workaround, but it works, so i’m satisfied 😉

best regards

Ross Moderator

Ahhh ok, I’ll look in to it, thanks for letting me know

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.