Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro I want to make a page very similar to the demo.I have entries and classification

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • MakingPots

I want to make a page very similar to the demo.I have entries and classification and search Filter pro.only with the filter can I get a page similar to the demo or I need other plugins.
    Create a filter entries and pages and then create a page shortcode [searchandfilter id=”25″]
    but I see that it does not work well when I click the first time it works but the filter is lost and when I return I have to update the page so it works again.

I must be doing something wrong could indicate or review the filter I would appreciate it.
    I await your attention

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

MakingPots
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MakingPots

Good Morning:

I have content generated with the plugins Administrator Pods which are not being viewed with the Search Filters.

It does not support is kind of content? or I have to configure something more.

Thank you very much for your support.
    It has been a great help to me.

MakingPots

sorry,

I already solved it, it was a configuration problem of the Administrator Pods.

thank you,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I want to make a page very similar to the demo.I have entries and classification’ is closed to new replies.