Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro I can’t get results when I call with the ad number

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • bertan uraler

I can find the product name when I search for it via the search form above. But when I call the ad number, I can’t get results. I would like your help.

https://neskar.radikalmedya.com/ikinci_el/

bertan uraler
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Can you give me an example search to make?

bertan uraler
    Trevor Moderator

Ah, that data is in a custom field. Our plugin does not directly allow you to do text searches of individual Post Meta (custom fields) and Taxonomy (Category, Tags and Taxonomies) data/terms. The Search & Filter Pro Text Search field uses the standard WordPress search, so looks only in the Post Title and Content. To help you control this better, on the form’s Advanced settings tab you will see 2 settings for Relevanssi.

The documentation for this is here:

https://www.designsandcode.com/documentation/search-filter-pro/3rd-party/relevanssi/

You would need to install and activate the free Relevanssi plugin as well.

Then set Relevanssi up and build its index (make sure it is indexing the desired post types, custom fields AND any taxonomy that you want to search).

bertan uraler

I installed the application and activated it. I have followed the instructions at the address you provided. but I was not successful. I request your help.

I want it to come out when I search the product with the ad number.

Thank you.

Trevor Moderator
    bertan uraler

Thank you very much Trevor you saved me.

Trevor Moderator

I can close this thread as resolved?

bertan uraler

Yes thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I can’t get results when I call with the ad number’ is closed to new replies.