Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro How to prevent SF widget to disappear on search results page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Guvenc Kaplan

I am using the Search & Filter Form widget on one of my pages. I am also using Widget Logic to make the widget appear on a particular section (Projects Page) of the site.

When I submit the form, the results appear just as I want them to, except one thing: The widget is not there anymore. I understand this, as Widget Logic is instructed to only display the widget on Projects page. To make it display on the search results page, I need to tell Widget Logic to display it on that page too. But what is actually the search results page? How can I define it?

Any advice is appreciated.
    Thanks.

Ross Moderator

Hi Guvenc

If you are using with shortcode, then this is simple enough – I am assuming you are using without shortcode.

If this is the case, you can enter a slug for the search page (you should see this in settings).

So you results page would be at the page with this slug – ie:

yoursite.com/customslug

I believe you can use a URL in widget logic to control where it appears?

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hi Guvenc

If you are using with shortcode, then this is simple enough – I am assuming you are using without shortcode.

If this is the case, you can enter a slug for the search page (you should see this in settings).

So you results page would be at the page with this slug – ie:

yoursite.com/customslug

I believe you can use a URL in widget logic to control where it appears?

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.