Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro How to make it work with TOTAL THEME + STAFF GRID

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • SPOT MEDIAS

Hi,

Before loosing more time, I would like to ask you if you can give me advise to make Search & Filter Pro working with my theme, TOTAL.

This theme comes with a built-in CPT called “Staf” (https://wpexplorer-themes.com/total/docs/staff/).
    To display the staff list, am using a module inside WP Bakery.

So now I’ve got the page created, calling the S&F form with your addon for WP-Bakery and I’me stuck now.

What type of results do I need to select?
    As I can make a dynamic template with WP Bakery, is there any chance that can be the good path to follow?

Thank you for your help.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SPOT MEDIAS
    Trevor Moderator
    SPOT MEDIAS
    Trevor Moderator

You have the form set to Shortcode method. It should be the last option in the list WPBakery Visual Composer. Also, you are using an element called Grill du Staff, but it should be Post Grid (there is a layout designer inside that Post grid element).

SPOT MEDIAS

Ok I see what you mean. In fact I will prefer to use your filter on the CPT called “Staff” but it seems that is not possible.

Thank you.

Trevor Moderator

If you set our form to search staff, and use the Post Grid (set as Search and Filter for the source), it will search Staff and not posts.

SPOT MEDIAS

Hi Trevor.

I did that but after that I need to get the datas I don’t have in Post Grid that I have into Staff Grid.

I also tried the Shortcode option and tried to modify results.php into my parent theme by copying some code from Staff template but it’s not working, my Php knowledge is not enough.

Do you think there is a way to link S&F Pro to Staff Grid instead of Post Grid ?

Thank you for your help.

Trevor Moderator

You mean you need different data items in the display? In the settings of the Post Grid, you can make your own design.

I am sorry, but, for now, the integration works only with the Post and Media Grid elements.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.