Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro How to filter years?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Lucas

Hi. I have a web site with a lot of post and need filter with a slider with to handler, like your demo (number of won oscars).

How could I do this?
    thx

Trevor Moderator

A slider can only be applied to a field with numbers in, not dates. So, if you have a ‘year’ field, you could use this.

Lucas

I have a year field but I don’t know how to say to search & Filter that it must search in this fields…

thx

Lucas

In your plugin, in Search in the following post types, I select next checkboxes:
    “field groups and fields”
    But doesn’t work.

Lucas

In available fields, I can’t see my custom field. I can see next fields:
    “Drag any of these Available Fields in to the Search Form UI to start building your Search Form.”
    Search
    Tags
    Category
    Taxonomy
    Post Type
    Post Date
    Post Meta…

Trevor Moderator

Hi

Sorry for the delay in replying. Custom Fields are ‘Post Meta’. If you made the field with ACF, take care NOT to select a meta name starting with an underscore (only applies to fields made with ACF).

Lucas

I’m using ACF plugin and post meta field but it doesn’t work.

Trevor Moderator

What is the met key name in the form field? Make sure it does NOT start with an underscore _. If it does, look for the name without the underscore.

If that is not it, are you able to send me temporary WordPress admin logins (ones you should later delete or disable) for the site so that I can look at the setup? Please use a Private Reply.

Lucas

ok, I’ve got it. thx!
    But, now, how can I choose a template to display the results?
    thx

Lucas
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.