Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro How to exclude some categories from widget result ?

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

Maybe you should exclude the categories from the form field, but I can see that you have done that already. The only alternative I can think of is, in the settings I showed in my earlier post, instead of EXCLUDES, us INCLUDES and not select the categories you wish to exclude? I think that would do as you want.

Cristina Morbidoni

Hello.
    I try to understand what you said .
    So you mean that, in tagscategories & Taxonomies tab on that i’ve now excluded 15,42,108,142,109,110 i must change and include all’others categories that i’ve?
    in this way is not a good solution because when user add a new category i’ve ever to manage the new category to add and this is impossibile to manage in real time whne user add new category

Trevor Moderator

That is correct. It is, as you say, not ideal, but it is the only way I can see to do as you want.

Cristina Morbidoni

Ok Thank you but ibn this way the owner can not be indipendent and need ever to ask mne for every new added category so it is not ok for usability .
    Thank You vey much for your help

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘How to exclude some categories from widget result ?’ is closed to new replies.