Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro How to add custom fields of custom taxonomy to search form?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • paperweight

I have a custom taxonomy called restaurants_all. I can easily create a dropdown for all the restaurants_all item “Name”. That’s easy to do.

But within the restaurants_all I have multiple custom fields (with ACF) such as location_city, location_postalcode, cuisine_type, etc. I also want to create dropdowns in the search form for each of these custom fields… how can I do this so they are added to the form?

paperweight
    Ross Moderator

Hi there

To create a filter for an ACF field, you need to use a Post Meta field in our search form – it should be possible.

Take a look, and if you can’t see it, please provide temporary access so I can look for you.

Best

paperweight

Thanks for your help. I’ve looked at that Post meta multiple times over the past week, but I cannot find any meta keys for any of the custom taxonomies I created when I use the dropdown to search for the meta key… I will pass you access details soon so you can check too. many thanks!

paperweight
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    paperweight
    paperweight
    paperweight
    Ross Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.