Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro How can I include tags without having to exclude everytime when I add new tags?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • cc05

Hello,

In the “Search Form UI” tab, I added tag filter and I chose the tag options I want to EXCLUDE from this filter. But then everytime when I add new tags for other post types, etc, I have to exclude the new tags from this selection.

I use tags for Related Posts, too, so I will be adding a lot of tags.

I went to “Tags, Categories & Taxonomies” tab and INCLUDEd the tags I want to use but then every post that doesn’t have any tags will disappear from the archive page so this cannot be changed.

Any way to fix this?

https://creatorscycle.com/artist_grant/

Thanks.

Trevor Moderator

It might be better to have more than one taxonomy, so that you do not use just ‘tags’. A plugin called Custom Post Type UI will allow you to add new custom taxonomies. You can move the ones you have already made using a plugin called Taxonomy Switcher.

cc05

Oh I see. I already have the plugin but didn’t think about that. I thought CPT UI is only for making categories but I guess it can make tags, too, by making it not hierarchal. Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Let me know if you resolve this? It is gone closing time here for today in the UK, so we are now closed for the weekend.

cc05

Yes it’s all good and you can close this thread. Thank you! Have a great weekend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How can I include tags without having to exclude everytime when I add new tags?’ is closed to new replies.