Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Getting pagination to work with Dynamic Content for Elementor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi Trevor,

I’m trying to get S&F to work with the Dynamic Content for Elementor plugin.

I’ve come quite far already and now the final hurdle I need to take is to get pagination working.

In this video you can see how I’ve set everything up.
    https://www.loom.com/share/2670e4b38e144042bff1b4dc52b99f7f

Let me know if there’s something I can/need to do within S&F to make pagination work.

Thanks,
    – Marc

Anonymous

By the way I just tested what happens when I change pagination type to infinite scroll and to my surprise that actually works.

Would be great if we can get this up and running with the paginations buttons as well.

Trevor

If you do not use Ajax, does the pagination work?

Anonymous

No with Ajax turned off pagination still doesn’t work.

Trevor

That suggests it is something more basic then. My guess is that the plugin you are using does pagination differently to a standard Elementor Post module.

We don’t expressly support 3rd party plugins for Elementor because there are so many and they vary so much in their coding. Once we have gotten coding for V3 of our plugin out of the way (and thus not before July 2020 for sure) we may be able to take a look at some of these 3rd party plugins for Elementor plugins, but for now I am not sure how I can help you.

Anonymous

Okay thanks. Good luck with v3.

Trevor

Thanks for getting back to me. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)