Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Formidable fields missing

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

I will pass this to Ross (the developer) to ask for his input.

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Asbjoern Andersen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

It may be because Formidable does not store them in the ‘WordPress Way’. Instead I think it uses its own tables. I think they are called wp_frm_items and wp_frm_item_metas. Look for them in your database, maybe?

Does Formidable give you the option to store in your own made custom fields (e.g. made with ACF) or does it make the fields itself (and therefore do those fields disappear from the portfolio if you deactivate Formidable)?

Asbjoern Andersen

Hi Trevor, thanks for the reply! Not quite sure how Formidable stores the data – maybe this helps explain it? https://formidablepro.com/knowledgebase/database-schema/#kb-wp_frm_item_metas

Best,
    – Asbjoern

Asbjoern Andersen

Following up: I did a search in the mySQL database to try to find one of the terms we’re looking for. And it looks like they’re stored in wp_frm_item_metas, in a field with the number 219. Does that help?

Trevor Moderator

It does, it means that the data is in tables our plugin does not look in. This means we would need to investigate and add this functionality. I do not know whether Ross has this in his development plan. I will see if he can answer that.

Asbjoern Andersen

Ok, thanks for the info – very excited to hear if Ross has a solution for it!

Asbjoern Andersen

Hi Trevor, hope things are good. Just wondering if there’s any news from Ross on this?

Thanks,
    – Asbjoern

Trevor Moderator

Not at the moment, no. He is hard at coding the next release.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Formidable fields missing’ is closed to new replies.