Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Filters not working correctly on category.php

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tommy Leyland

Hey, I have bought S&F Pro and am having major issues.

On my category pages I’m showing posts categorised under that certain category (Obviously), an example of my page is here: http://cc.tstwebdesign.co.uk/category/creative-individuals/

You can see that it’s showing all of these taxonomy terms at the side, the only active taxonomy terms in this category are “Individual Sector” and “Individual Service” so none of the others should be showing.

As well as this, if you click on any of them, it shows posts that aren’t in that category as each term only has 1 post assigned to it.

Can you please tell me how to fix this as I only want to be able to show the active taxonomy terms for that category and exclude any terms that are used by other posts in other categories.

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tommy Leyland
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator

Hi Tommy. Great to speak with you. the next step for you is to start plain vanilla html5blank, deactivate as many plugins as you can, … and see if the s&f plugin works on a basic level.

Tommy Leyland

Hey, that didn’t make any difference unfortunately. Can you take a look? The logins are still valid.

Trevor Moderator
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.