Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Filter not working correctly when infinite scroll pagination added

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi there,

I am using Elementor Pro and Astra.

I added infinite scroll to the results container (ID is #results), however when added, the filter returns incorrect results (top 6 results are correct, then it dumps incorrect results at the end). The search filter loads 6 results on first load (all correct), then incorrect results are displayed below those when infinite scroll loads more boat posts.

I will follow this with a private message with details of the website, and exactly how to reproduce this.

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

A screenshot of the Ajax Infinite scroll settings would be useful, thank you. You can upload the image to a file sharing site (like the WordPress Cloudup site, or many other sites like it) and share the link for it with me.

I can see that the posts are made using Ele Custom Skins, which we do not officially support a this time (we do intend to in the future), so please try first with the cards or classic skin and make sure that is working first.

Anonymous
    Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor

I think it works now. You set the Pagination to None in Elementor, and set our form to Infinite Scroll pagination (no container settings needed), otherwise the two conflict.

The only issue I can see is that the grid uses CSS Grid, and whilst column and row gaps are set, it looks like each block needs 35px of bottom margin setting.

Also, the No Vessels Found message appears. My guess is that this CSS might fix the first issue:

.search-filter-results-3196 > .elementor-widget-container > .elementor-posts-container {
      margin-bottom: 35px;
    }

I am not sure about the message. That might need a coding fix.

Anonymous

Thank you very much Trevor for your help. That seems to have done the trick!

Trevor

Thanks for letting me know. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)