Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Filter issue: Results are showing without even filters are applied.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Mendel BENOIT

Hi,

can you give it a look that why isn’t filtering form working? I tried but i couldn’t found out that what’s wrong.

Trevor Moderator

Hi Michael

I cannot be online all of the time, but I do try to be online as much as I can, and I do have many other threads to reply to also 🙁

You say you have made no code changes at all? You did not go hunting for the template file that makes the loop/wp_query?

Mendel BENOIT

Hi Trevor,

I am really sorry about that and i know you are a busy guy. I just want to get this done today. However i found a better solution and i will do that by myself but all i want you is to fix this issue that why the filters are not applying and BTW i gave you the code so you can use that somehow to make that “Views” thing working. that’s all i want 🙂

Mendel BENOIT

P.S I did went for hunting 😀 but while searching for the files and code i got a killer idea to make things work, so i want you to fix this issue and we are done 🙂

Trevor Moderator

RE: Filters not applying …

This thread is getting a bit long, so can you give me a url of the search page, what search to do, what results are expected?

Mendel BENOIT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mendel BENOIT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

I do not see the plugin javascript files loading? Have you combined them into another file?

Mendel BENOIT

Sorry for the late reply. And no i didn’t :/ as i said i didn’t touched anything

Trevor Moderator

If yuo did not touch anything, who added this line:

<?php echo ( $module->get_meta_data() );?>

in place of the code I wrote in the results.php?

That line is causing the code to fail.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.