Support Forums

There is a new way to get support - via the support tab in your account.

Our support systems are changing, for the better. You'll be able to manage all your support requests from your account, and respond to any tickets via email.

These support forums are now closed - existing tickets will be closed after a month.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Filter archive post by two category

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anna Kumorek

Hi,
    Great plugin.
    I need your help explaining to me how I can filter archive post by two categories.
    For example, I have the 2 post categories Country and City.
    I create form with this categories and child of parents.
    In result, I only wants to see posts that meet both conditions not all post from example with category USA but post with category Country – USA and City – Arizona (wchich user select in UI form).
    Best regards,
    Anna

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

I suspect, from what you say, that you are using Category twice, once for Country and once for City, which will not work.

This video may help (made for a different user):

https://www.screencast.com/t/j8IUFm20

That Hipster term seemed to have 12 posts, but in fact had none! Something wrong with my posts (too much playing on a development site).

I apologize for the sound and presentational quality. It was early in my morning, so I was barely awake!

Anna Kumorek
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

You need fields with these options:

Heading: Rozpoznanie

Terms: cukrzyca, Lupus, SLE, stenty, toczeń rumieniowaty układowy, zawał

Heading: Obszar terapeutyczny

Terms: Alergologia, Choroby metaboliczne, Choroby wewnętrzne, Diabetologia, Endokrynologia, Kardiologia, Neurologia, Reumatologia

Heading: Miasto

Terms: Kraków, Wrocław

As in my video, I showed you must have three custom taxonomies with these terms in, and not use Category.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.