Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Elementor Archive Filters Not Working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Libby Gorman

Hello,

I have filters setup for my woocommerce products using the regular products widget and it works fine. However, for the categories in my shop, I have them set-up to return in an elementor theme builder template and are setup with the archive products widget.

I have the Elementor Search and Filter extension and followed the steps to change the search & Filter settings to display the results as ‘woocommerce-shop’ since its an archive page. However, when I try to use the filters on an archived page for one of my shop categories, I just get turned to the 404 error page on my website. Here is a URL for one of my product categories where you can test out the filters yourself and get the error. https://elizabethg11.sg-host.com/southern-wines/product-category/red/

Is there another step I may be missing? Thank you

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Note, even the modified URL in my previous message, whilst it does not give a 404, is not filtering the wines.

Libby Gorman
    Trevor Moderator
    Libby Gorman
    Trevor Moderator

To separate them, it is explained by what I said here:

The next issue that you have Product Category in the form twice, which you cannot have. This post explains in detail:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/elementor-filter-not-working-showing-all-results/#post-221562

You need to make a new custom taxonomy for at least one sub-group of terms and move them over to the new taxonomy. That way you can have two form fields.

Libby Gorman

Okay thank you for your help, I will make a new taxonomy. All is solved here!

Trevor Moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Elementor Archive Filters Not Working’ is closed to new replies.