Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Elementor – Ajax Only Issue with Image Not Loading

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi there!

I just purchased the plugin today, and I think I got the basics working. The only issue is that I’m having an issue with some images not loading… but only when Ajax is used in this plugin.

Here’s a short demo video showing what I mean:
    https://www.loom.com/share/5df7958dda3041109be2f1bd0dcefb80

This site is using Elementor Pro
    ACF Pro
    Custom Post Type UI
    Ele Custom Skin
    And several others.

Any ideas?

Trevor

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Are you using any plugin that has image lazyload (for example, JetPack)?

Anonymous

Hey there! Okay, so this site is still being worked on, so keep that in mind. But here’s the page in question: https://champagneandhoney.com/directory/

I thought of the lazy load too… so I turned off my LazyLoad plugin to test, and it still happened.

Trevor

Just temporarily, can you switch the layout in the Posts widget to Classic or Cards, and see if this still happens? I need to identify if it is a general issue, or specific to Ele Custom Skins (please note that we do not officially support Ele Custom Skins, but it does mainly work OK with our plugin).

Anonymous

Hi Trevor!

Okay, so I tried what you said. It works fin in both Classic and Cards.

But here’s the thing. In both of those modes, I’m stuck to only using the Featured Image and other hard-wired data, and can’t use my ACF data.

So I originally used Ele Custom Skins to allow me to pull the ACF field for the business logo, company name, website, phone, etc.

So in short… no issues with the Classic and Cards 🙂

Thanks for your help so far!

Doug

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous

Hi Trevor,

Okay, so I first tried to do what you said, and that didn’t seem to make a difference.

So then I took it a step further and completely deactivated the Breeze plugin altogether. The issue still seemed to persist.

what the heck hey!?

Trevor

Switching off Breeze would not fix it. It will enable me to find the file where I can get the code I need. With Breeze enabled, I can’t see the files. Can you switch it off again and let me know?

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous

Hey there! Just done with long weekend over here now, sorry for delay.

I have turned off the Breeze plugin now.

Thanks!
    Doug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)