Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro EDD Shortcode problems

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 43 total)
  • Francesco Ambrosini

Hi,
    a problem for me at http://instantcoach.me/library: search filter resets on every search (I removed action=”prep_query” because this way search form doesn’t show at all).
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Francesco

Trevor Moderator

Hi

I would need to take at a look at how the form is set up. If it is OK with you, can you send me a private reply with an admin username and password and login url if it is not /wp-admin?

Francesco Ambrosini
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Hi

I need to go and setup a developer setup to test to see if EDD have changed anything that breaks compatibility. This will take a while. I’ll be back.

Francesco Ambrosini
    Trevor Moderator
    Francesco Ambrosini

This doesn’t helped much. After you asked me admin priviledge, I was waiting something more.

Trevor Moderator

You are right, my apologies. I had intended to make a follow up. I had left the page with the correct shortcodes in (you need the form and the form with the prep bit in – the prep bit or the one without on their own will not work). Can you make sure that there are still the 2 shortcodes in there? As I recall, you had everything else set up correctly, but I could show you my setup over Skype and you could check it side by side with yours?

It is possible that either the theme or a plugin is grabbing the posts query and messing with the results.

I will send my skype details by private reply.

Trevor Moderator
    Francesco Ambrosini

ok, thanks.
    I’m calling you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘EDD Shortcode problems’ is closed to new replies.