Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Dynamic Content Plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi,

The plugin Dynamic Content (https://www.dynamic.ooo) is one of the best plugins for handling vast amounts of data (in our case 10,000+ custom posts each with 100+ data fields and combined 100,000 images at the launch later this year). The Dynamic Content plugin offers more and better customization options than others plugins in this category. They have recently released a new version, that offers exactly what we need in terms of customization and site-speed. Today we use your plugin along with Ele Custom Skin. While these are fine for some scenarios, we want to move to Dynamic Contents Dynamic Post-v2 for all our archives. My guess is, we’re not the only one going this way.

Would you please consider making it possible for your Search and Filter plugin to work together with the Dynamic Content plugin?

Anonymous

Interesting. I had this same conversation with Dynamic today!

Currently they do not support SandF. It is on their list of todos.

I have no idea if it is Dynamic or SandF that need to make changes so they work, maybe both?

Cheers
    Alan

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator

Hey Alan + Nick

We have briefly spoken to them, and started to develop an integration.

I think this needs both of us to work on – because we need to put an option to choose our search query, in their UI.

I am waiting to hear back so we can make some progress with it – lets see if we get some positive news soon.

Best

Anonymous

Excellent news. Many thanks!

Anonymous

Sounds fantastic. Looking forward to news on this.

Ross Moderator

Hey Alan + Nick

I’m excited to announce we have an official integration ready.

Ensure you update both of our plugins to the latest version (we both released updates today) – and then follow the instructions here:

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/dynamic-content-elementor/

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Best

Anonymous

Ross, that’s fantastic many thanks!
    I’ve done some initial tests and its looking really good.
    I’ll do some more in a few days.

Have a great Christmas!

Cheers
    Alan

Anonymous

Hello!

Great to see the integration with Dynamic Content for Elementar!

Is there a possibility to get this integration also work with their VIEWS widget? I need to use this instead of Dynamic Posts v2, and I haven’t seen any possibly to integrate S&F there.

Thanks!

Ross Moderator

Hey Sebastian

Right now we have not attempted to integrate the two.

I’ll mention it to the Dynamic team, but until we get a bit more pressure to support it we won’t start an integration.

Mention it to them also if you’d like to see some movement on this 🙂

Best

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)