Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Don’t get any results in other language with Polylang

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello,

The S&F is working well in my main laguage, I have a problem with no result found in alternate language. I use Polylang as a multilingual tool.

I searched in the Forum / Documentation and found that I was using S&F wrong as I created a search form in each language.
    I understood that I need to TRANSLATE the S&F form using the Polylang tool to get both forms linked.
    So I translated my working form, recreating the whole form with exact same settings.
    Even in this case I still get no results found in my second language.
    I also tried to use the main language shortcode on the translated page, the form is well translate, but still no results found.

Do you have any idea what I’m doing wrong ?

Thank you in advance.

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Trevor

Hi, are you also using one of the extensions addons (for PagebUilder, Divi, Beaver Builder or Elementor)?

If so, we also have (today I think) released updates for those (they should appear as updates in the plugins page of your site).

Anonymous

No, I’m not using any of this plugins.

I have sadly no idea at the moment how to get the search working in alternate language.

Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)