Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Divi Theme X Search and Filter Pro

Tagged: 

• This topic has 21 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Lauren Butler

I am attempting to set up Search & Filter Pro to filter posts (in my case ‘recipes’) on my website (I use Divi Themes). I have read a few other support tickets that seemed similar to my issue, but none of those resolved the problem so far.

I first attempted to add Search & Filter to my page via a ‘sidebar’ or widget area. It appeared to work, but when I saved the page and returned to view it, it was completely gone. I attempted to rebuild the page 4 times, all of which the same issue occurred.

I then tried to add a “code” area within the divi theme and add the code I found in another support ticket, also with no success.

Any help you could provide would be very appreciated! Thank you!

Lauren Butler

After I save my page, I end up with this error code:

No Results Found
    The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Lauren Butler
    Trevor Moderator
    Lauren Butler
    Trevor Moderator
    Lauren Butler
    Trevor Moderator
    Lauren Butler

Thank you! I’ve now got the search form functioning properly on my site! I see in my theme (divi) that i’m able to make aesthetic changes to the search/filter form, such as font type, size, color, etc. But, when I make these changes, they have no effect. Is there a way to customize the look?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.