Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro DIVI theme with CPT Archive

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Alessandro Epis

Also, the “search” doesn’t work and if I choose a price range with no results it shows some results out of the range

Trevor Moderator

Did you try the filter_next_query shortcode method with Custom Display results?

Alessandro Epis

Yes, but it seems it doesn’t show anything

Alessandro Epis

To sum up:
    – with the shortcode and custom display it doesn’t work; Any suggestion?
    – with the Post Archive Layout it works without AJAX but the no result page is incoherent;
    – with the Post Archive Layout AND AJAX it works bad (no pics, no results from the “search”, if I choose a range with no results it shows results out of range).
    Any help?

Trevor Moderator

I think this must be the way that the plugin you are using works. Is this the one:

https://elegantmarketplace.com/downloads/custom-post-type-layout-injector/

Alessandro Epis

Yes, this is the plugin.
    Well, if I can fix the problems of the third case (PT Archive with AJAX) it would be good.

Alessandro Epis

Update:
    I solved the pic problem not using animation.
    Now the only problem is that if I search for something that is not in the fields, instead of telling “no results found…” it doesn’t do anything (showing the same results of the previous search).
    Maybe this can be fixed in some ways?

Ross Moderator

Ah the issue with this is, the message “no results found” will probably not be inside your ajax container defined in the display results tab.

Its likely you have an

if(have_posts...

and you open you ajax container here, but not in the else part which shows “no results”.

Best

Alessandro Epis

Hi Ross,
    Thank you for your reply,
    where can I change the AJAX container or check if it’s the point?
    Thank you!

Trevor Moderator

Hi

You would need to know which template file your theme is using. In Divi I believe it might be this file:

/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/no-results.php

Have a look in there and see if that is the message you see. If so, make a little edit and check again to see if that edit is showing, and then if it is, you can set it as you want?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘DIVI theme with CPT Archive’ is closed to new replies.