Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Displaying Pagination after filter even if only few post are there

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Pravash Karki

Hello There,

I am using this plugin in one of my site and is having an issue with the pagination. Before we filter or search the post, the pagination is working fine. But when you click on the category link OR search any post, the same pagination is showing even though there are only few post (3-4 post only). For eg: There is only 4 post on “Company News” category but when you click on this, the main blog page pagination is showing there. https://nextrio.zqpfpcj3-liquidwebsites.com/blog/?_sft_category=company-news

Can you please help us so that there would not be pagination if only few post are there?

Thanks

Trevor Moderator

Hi

I have visited the site and clicked on Company News and other links, but I do not see any pagination?

Pravash Karki
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

I think I can see the problem. With Ajax enabled, you have set the Ajax Container to .post-list, but that does not contain the pagination. You need an outer container around both post-list and page-navigation, and to make THAT the Ajax Container.

Pravash Karki
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Displaying Pagination after filter even if only few post are there’ is closed to new replies.