Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Display on same page & custom search bar

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sarah Udot

Hello,

I am having issues displaying my search results. I am using dynamic posts v2 with a custom loop and I want the search results to display in the same spot on the same page (/home/). I’ve been troubleshooting all day and watched all the tutorials I could find, but for some reason I just can’t figure it out.

Also, I was wondering if its possible to have a search bar created?

It would look like the top one at this link https://stock.adobe.com/uk/images/search-bar-vector-design-element-set-of-search-bar-boxes-ui-interface-template-isolated-on-white-background/157333469?asset_id=162817473

Icon size 16, border color #999797, fill color nil, line thickness 1, padding 10 top and 10 bottom.

The design will be used for different searches created for different pages.

Will there be an option to style the search and filter layout/design in any future versions?

Thanks guys!

Trevor Moderator

It might be possible using custom CSS, yes, but you might need to hire a coder to do that for you. There might be some snippets of CSS on our forum that you could use. To find snippets for the search field, which has the class name sf-field-search, this search should give you posts that style that field:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/search/data+form+sf+id+searchandfilter+sf-field-search/

I forgot to add that V3 should add more styling options.

Sarah Udot
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.