Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Disable Infinity scroll and put the trigger on a button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Mitchel van Eijgen

I would like to disable infinity scroll and have it only load in new items if someone clicks on a button that I put on the page.

It’s a bit of the pagination feature and the infinity scroll feature combined, but the pagination removes the old posts and loads in new once with the click of a button and the infinity scroll loads in new once, keeps the old once, but doesn’t has a button.

I would figure this was fairly easy if I would just know what the “load more” feature in javascript was named and how I could acces it from my own code.

Trevor Moderator

In effect, you want a load more script instead of infinite scroll. Whilst not available in the current plugin, we are investigating this option for V3, which should be out in 2018.

Charlie Hartley

Hello @Trevor, is something such as this available yet?

Trevor Moderator

It isn’t, sorry. V3 has been delayed by quite a bit, but we are now getting close. I cannot say when yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Disable Infinity scroll and put the trigger on a button’ is closed to new replies.