Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Date, check ins and search and find pro

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Cesar Gomez

hello, I have woocommerce and I have a “booking and appoinment” plugin. I try to put in the menu to find a day filter or some way to search for services on a day basis. I have tried putting post_meta and post_date in the menu but the menu does not filter: it shows me all the products and sometimes it gives me the result: “It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for.”

The only way that I have found to search by date is putting the search and filter plugin with the “booking and appointment” search menu in the same page. but they don’t interact with each other and it doesn’t look good. I would like to be able to filter by day, the mentioned plugin works with check_ins when it gives me a result in the search menu the url changes to: (myurl)s /? w_allow_category = & w_check_in = 26% 2F05% 2F20 & w_checkin = 2020-05-26 & w_check_out = 26% 2F05% 2F20 & w_checkout = 2020- 05-26 I was trying to put a similar post_meta but I can’t find that option. please help me.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cesar Gomez
    Trevor Moderator
    Cesar Gomez
    Trevor Moderator
    Cesar Gomez
    Trevor Moderator
    Cesar Gomez
    Cesar Gomez

hello trevor.
    You think you can solve the problem?. I need to filter for days urgently. Thanks in advance for your quick response

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.