Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Customizing results page with elementor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi,
    I just created my first filtered menu for a newspaper library.

I want to show in the website a section where you can see displayed a custom post type with three different filter taxonomies (year, month and number of publication)

I created a page in elementor and I added to the left column the shortcode of the menu. After that, I displayed the results page with a shortcode also on the right side of the same page (I had to create a “Results page” previously as you explain in your documentation. Everything is working fine and render properly, but I would like the results to be diplayed in a three columns grid (see draft), not like now, where the results page display the image of each custom post in full size.

I thought it would work to customize the result page in elementor but that did not work. What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance

María

Trevor

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Can you confirm that you are also using our extension for Elementor pro?

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor
    Anonymous

Also, when applying the filters through the button “apply”, the page is redirecting to the results page, rather than rendering the result there. Ajax is activated.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Trevor

The extra Elementor Pro extension that can be downloaded from the guide page (if you are logged in, it is a blue button at the top of the page).

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)