Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Custom template help in showing results

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 176 total)
  • Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    Anonymous
    Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator

Hi Hofit

Hope you are well.

Sorry for the delay, I’m hoping to have a fix ready at some stage tomorrow for you to test.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Ross

Thank you.

Is it possible also to add a “loading” animation while the sorting is in progress?
    I have a website recording tool and I see that users don’t understand what’s going on after they choose an option and they click it over and over again and then leave it becuase they think it doesn’t work.

Regards
    Hofit

Ross Moderator

Hi Hofit

While results are loading in, we actually add a disabled property to all of our inputs, which, depending on your theme, should visually show the form is unavailable, then load it back in.

In addition, when results are loading, they should be faded in / out with Javascript.

You won’t see this fade if the results have been loaded before (and are served to quickly).

I did recently have a report from a user that the fade was not showing on safari / mac, does this sound like whats happening in your case? What browsers are those users’ using?

Regardless of all this working correctly, you can of course add in your own loaders, using JavaScript. We have 2 events, that fire when an ajax request is started, and when its complete – check the first question on our FAQs: https://www.designsandcode.com/wordpress-plugins/search-filter-pro/faqs/

RE your ongoing issue, this is still not solved – I thought i had it figured out but doesn’t look to be the case.

I think I will need to follow up with some questions today/tomorrow.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Anonymous
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 176 total)