Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Css from your demo page

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • STEVEN LEDUC
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

first_date_to was the name of a custom field on my test system. What is the name of your date field?

STEVEN LEDUC
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Your setup is correct. I just checked it. Something is stopping the datepicker from showing. Ah, I see it. Your theme.

Try adding this custom CSS to your theme:

.ll-skin-melon .ui-widget {
      z-index: 9999 !important;
    }
    STEVEN LEDUC

OH it was hidden under, thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Is it OK to close this thread?

STEVEN LEDUC

yes

STEVEN LEDUC

Hi sorry last question: can i modify the template file that display the results without loosing the modifications when i update the plugin?

Trevor Moderator

IF you are modifying a theme template, you should be using a child theme and should place the modified template in the child theme folder. This stops it been replaced when you update the theme.

If you are using our Shortcode display results method, then the default template is the results.php file found in the plugin folder templates sub folder. YOU SHOULD NOT edit that file, as it WILL be replaced upon updates. Instead, follow the customising guide here:

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/search-results/using-a-shortcode/#customising-the-results

STEVEN LEDUC

Perfect thanks!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Css from your demo page’ is closed to new replies.