Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Conflict in Seventeen Theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello from me,

i just installed it and as you can see in the screenshots it conflicts with my theme.
    I tried to deactivate all of the suspicious plugins but nothing changed at all.

Could you help me please?

https://imgur.com/a/ZTzsOTF

Trevor

I am not sure what you mean conflicts with the theme? What is it doing that breaks or interferes?

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

OK. It looks to be working as I would expect (for the Shortcode method). Can you describe what you actually wanted? Or what is wrong (using the shortcode method, it does not use any theme styling, and the appearance before customising, is basic)?

Anonymous

I thought that it was a conflict because i have set already a class in Post/Result Selector but it doesn’t applied in the div of any result.

May i do something wrong?

Trevor

I need to know what you are trying to do. Then I can see if you have done it the best way or not.

Anonymous

Thanks again for your reply Trevor.
    Finally i found that S&F is compatible with Elementor which is already installed in my site and i follow the appropriate steps to get work with the Post Grid.
    The result is excellent but when i choose any choice from the dropdown filters, the grids crashed a little as you can check also.
    So, this is my case now and something else, how can i integrate it with Advanced Custom Fields which i have already installed?

Thanks in advance.

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous

Great! Thank you Trevor.

Could you also tell me what about the Custom Fields and how can it work together?
    Also, does this plugin has any integration with any map plugin, like a store locator?

Trevor

We have integration for ACF in the search form (the fields can be found in the Post meta Form UI objects – make sure you select the field name WITHOUT the preceding underscore).

I do not know if it is possible to display custom fields with the Elementor Post grid. You should ask Elementor support that question.

Geo location (searching using a zip code for example) is something we are planning to add at some point in the V3 development cycle (but not in the first version of V3). At this point we have not explored integrating with a Store Locator plugin, as that would first need to Geo location functionality.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)