Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Color was changed on range sliders with theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • findyourenglishschool

Hello! After updating to pro-2.4.6, the color on range sliders provided by theme was changed. Before updating, the right hand side of the handle was white, and the left hand side of the handle was blue. After updating, the both sides of the handle are blue. The colors on range sliders on Search & Filter is fine but others. Do you have any solutions to fix this problem? Do you have any code to add to fix? Or should I uninstall pro-2.4.6 and reinstall the old version? If I uninstall pro-2.4.6, do I lose search forms that I have now? I have 157 search forms with Search & Filter.

Trevor Moderator

Is this other sliders in your site, or sliders in our form, or both?

Can you send me live links/URLs to your search or other pages so I can take a look?

If you refer to the handles on our form sliders, they are not normally different colors, so you must have done something to make them like this before. Do you recall how you did this? Maybe you added some CSS or (and I hope this is not so) you edited our plugin CSS file?

findyourenglishschool

Thank you for your reply! Actually I restored files to fix the slider. The slider on your form is fine. This color change occurs in the slider with the theme. Please scroll down and find the sliders with titles, Programs, Teachers, Facilities, Staff and Services under LEAVE A REPLY on the following URL.

https://findyourenglishschool.com/american-collegiate-english-grossmont-college/

Now the plugin version is 2.4.3, so you see white on the right side and blue on the left side. However, with the version 2.4.6, both sides are blue.

Trevor Moderator

Nothing significant should have changed, and, looking at how the color is made with CSS, the classes are not ones we use.

Are you able to make a staging or development copy of the site with 2.4.6 installed so I can compare them?

findyourenglishschool

Unfortunately I do not have two environments for my site, so I can’t show now. If I update your plugin in the future, I will ask you again. By the way, I like Search & Filter Pro and use a lot!

Trevor Moderator

We have fixed a lot of bugs since 2.4.3, and it would be much better to be on 2.4.6

What country/timezone are you in?

findyourenglishschool

Yes, I want to update, but I do not want to lose the two colors. I am in U.S. PST.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    findyourenglishschool
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

OK. I will leave this thread open for you to return to.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.