Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Choice Dropdowns

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Philip Cole

Hi,

I’ve got a search form set up for Woocommerce with 25 fields plus a submit and reset. I load the form with the shortcode to display when viewing a category in the store. There are four categories and each requires different fields from the 25 created so after loading the form the un-required fields are hidden using css. This is working really well when using the auto-submit and auto counting with hide empty selected in each field. When the auto-submit option is off and the dropdown selectors update without a page reload it seems fine until a selection is made and then all the options load into the dropdowns rather than category specific. Just trying to work out why this happens.

Thanks
    Phil

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Can you step me through a search sequence that would show me the issue?

Philip Cole
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

As you are using the WooCommerce Shop display results method, you can use the Template Options -> Enable filtering on Taxonomy Archives? setting.

Then the taxonomy in question (Product Category) also needs to be in the form (even if hidden from display), and you must also have selected the Detect defaults from current page -> Choose which kinds of pages S&F will try to do this on -> Tag, Category & Taxonomy Archives, then the plugin can do what you want.

Philip Cole
    Trevor Moderator

Did you select this option:

https://www.screencast.com/t/PknM884kWh

Philip Cole

Hi Trevor,

Just double checked and yes that is selected.

Trevor Moderator
    Philip Cole
    Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.