Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Check Box Size

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dana Erickson

Searches working as expected – thanks!

How can I increase the size of a Check Box?

Trevor Moderator

Is this on a specific device/operating system/browser? The checkbox size is usually set by the browser and scaled according the the font size of the option.

Dana Erickson

Desktop/Windows10/Chrome, but it’s consistent across the browsers and platforms that I have (iMac/Safari, ThinkpadYOGA/Firefox).

I just want to increase it’s size by about double.

That’s all. 🙂

Ok, that’s not all..would love to “Left Align” or simple have the flexibility to move the box and the text around some. What’s controlling formatting for the balance of the boxes and the Check Box text?

Thanks!! Dana

Trevor Moderator

It should be possible with custom CSS that I can help you with.

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Might you be able to show me an annotated (naming colors, font family, weight, size) screenshot of the frontend form and what needs changing? You would need to upload the screenshot image to a file sharing site (like the WordPress Cloudup site) and share the link for it with me?

If you are able to show another form that is already in your site that is as you want, that would help.

Dana Erickson

https://thegigstore.com/shop/ 

I don’t have another form I’m afraid. When you see the page, I’m sure it will make sense. Just hoping to have the Check Box and associated text, appear to be more consistent with the other filter boxes around it (text size, weight, etc (and double the size of the Check Box).

Have a look and if you think you need more from me, LMK. I’ll dig in.

THANKS!!!

Trevor Moderator

Does his custom CSS help?

.searchandfilter[data-sf-form-id="66179"] ul {
      padding-left: 0
    }
    .searchandfilter[data-sf-form-id="66179"] .sf-input-checkbox {
      height: 16px;
      width: 16px;
    }
    .searchandfilter[data-sf-form-id="66179"] li .sf-label-checkbox {
      vertical-align: text-top;
    }
    .searchandfilter[data-sf-form-id="66179"] li[data-sf-field-input-type="select"],
    .searchandfilter[data-sf-form-id="66179"] li[data-sf-field-input-type="select"] label {
      min-width: 100%;
    }
    Dana Erickson

That worked great! Thanks.

If you’re ever in my region, LMK and I’ll buy you a pint.

Cheers! Dana

Trevor Moderator

It will have to be a cyber beer Dana, as I don’t travel much, and you are a LONG way from my home.

I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Check Box Size’ is closed to new replies.